Dr. Jing Zhang got her PhD degree in 2016 in the Institute of Psychology (Majored in Psychological Assessment）, Humboldt University of Berlin in Germany.
Research domain: Psychological Assessment, Personality Assessment, Educational Psychology.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCES |
Dr. Jing Zhang hosted her doctoral project in the Humboldt University of Berlin co-supervised by Prof. Matthias Ziegler, Prof. Martin Backstrom, and Prof. Ricarda Steinmayr.
Main Interests during PhD: Exploring an integral model to predict scho- lastic performance: Fluid Intelligence, Personality Traits, Narrow Traits (i.e., self-beliefs and learning strategies), and Their Interplay.
- Scale development. Reliability and validation of short version Interna- tional Personality Item Pool and Dark Triad in the Chinese culture co-su- pervised by Prof. Matthias Ziegler (Humboldt University of Berlin) and Prof. Del Paulhus (University of British Columbia).
- Examining personality predictors (i.e., the Big Five and Dark Triad) of adaptive and disadaptive learning outcomes in the context of Chinese secondary school students.
- Exploring the development of personality traits and adjustment (i.e., psychological and sociocultural adjustment), as well as the concrete mechanisms that account for these changes in the context of Chinese migrant students.
CONFERENCE PAPERS |
- Zhang, J.*, & Ziegler, M, Jul.19-23, 2016, A Process Model: How Big Five Inﬂuence Scholastic Performance, 18th European Conference on Person- ality (ECP17).
- Zhang, J.*, & Ziegler, M., Sep. 21-23, 2015, A Three-wave longitudinal Study: A Process Model from Personality to Scholastic Performance. Conference among Differential Psychology, Personality Psychology, and Psychological Assessment (DPPD).
- Zhang, J.*, & Ziegler, M., 2014. Jul. 21-23, 17th European Conference on Personality (ECP17). Predicting Scholastic Performance: Fluid intelli- gence, Openness, and Their Interaction.
REPRESENTATIVE PUBLICATIONS |
- 林文毅, 张静, & 徐强. (2017) From Domain-general to Topic-speciﬁc: The Level of Epistemological Beliefs. 心理学探新, 37.
- Zhang, J.*, & Ziegler, M (2016). How do the Big Five inﬂuence Scholastic Performance? A Big Five-Narrow Traits-Model or A Double Mediation Model. Learning and Individual Differences, 50, 93-102.
- Zhang, J.*, & Ziegler, M. (2015). Interaction Effects between Openness and Fluid Intelligence Predicting Scholastic Performance. Journal of Intelligence, 3, 91-110.
- 张静, 刘靖文, 吴庆麟. (2012). A Model of Goal Orientation,Self-efﬁcacy, Metacognition,and Academic Performance. 心理研究, 5: 85-88.
- 张静,吴庆麟.(2012). Implications of Schema and Schema Acquisition on Education and Teaching. 上海教育科研, 8: 40-43.
- A Three-wave Longitudinal Study: A Process Model from Personality to Scholastic Performance, Journal of Research in Personality (Under 2rd review).
- Personality predictors of scholastic cheating in a Chinese sample, Educational Psychology (Under review).
- Predicting Scholastic Performance: When Interests take over from Openness, Journal of Personality (Under review).
- The Predictors of Academic Interest: Fluid Intelligence, Openness to experience, and Their Interaction, Educational Psychology (Under review).
- Reliability and Validity of the Chinese version of Short Dark Triad scale (In Manuscript).