本站原创 | 2018-03-29 | 浏览次数： 1,997 views
Dr. Yun Yu received her PhD from School of Education, University of Glasgow in 2017. Her research areas include youth study, education of sociology, intercultural education, social mobility and educational equality, and international and comparative education.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCES |
Dr. Yun Yu’ s main research for the doctoral programme is: church partic- ipation as intercultural encounter in the experiences of Chinese interna- tional students in the UK.
Current research interests focus on re-adaptation of overseas Chinese Doctorates to China and their self-employed experiences.
CONFERENCE PAPERS |
- Yun Yu (2017). Church participation of Chinese students in the UK. CultNet 2017.
- Yun Yu （2016）. Studying in “Chinese Schools”? The Relative Deprivation of Cross-cultural Communication of Chinese Master Students in Schools of Business in the United Kingdom, 2016 Conference of Comparative Education Society in Europe (CESE).
- Yun Yu (2016). Christian Church Participation of Chinese Students and Cross-cultural Adaptation in the UK, 2016 Chinese Educational Research Association (CERA) Annual Conference.
- Yun Yu (2016). “Environmental Empowerment in International Educa- tion: Study on the Cultural Engagement of Chinese Students through Christian Community around Universities in the United Kingdom”. Mid-term Conference of European Associate of Sociology 2016 (EAS).
- Yun Yu (2014). “Do “Culture Differences” Play a Role on the Intercultural Adaptation? – Study on the Cross-cultural Adaptation of International Students”. 2014 British Afﬁliation of International and Comparative Education (BAICE).
REPRESENTATIVE PUBLICATIONS |
- Yun Yu and Marta Moskal. Forthcoming. Missing Intercultural Engage- ments in the University Experiences of Chinese International Students in the UK. Compare: A Journal of Comparative and International Education.
- Yun Yu and Marta Moskal. Forthcoming. Why Church rather than Univer- sity facilities intercultural engagement for Chinese international students in the UK? International Journal of Intercultural Relations
- Yun Yu and Gijsbert Stoet. Forthcoming. International Christian Commu- nity for Chinese Students in the UK. Sociology of Religion.
- Non-Christian Chinese International Students’ Social Network based on Christian Churches in the UK.
- Cultural Engagement in the International Education: the role of Church Participation on the Cross-cultural Adaptation of Chinese Students in the UK.