Associate professor of the Institute of Curriculum and Instruction
classroom reform, lesson study, western curriculum theory, activity curriculum
1. An, G. Q. & Zhou, W. Y. (2014).School-based Teacher Professional Development in an Educational Reform Era. East China Normal University Press.
2. Zhang, H. & An, G. Q. (2008). Development and Case study on Integrated Curriculum of Practice Activity. Higher Education Press.
3. An, G. Q. & Liu, Y. (2008).Fashion Culture and Curriculum Development. Anhui Education Publishing House.
4. An, G. Q. (2007).The Holistic Curriculum. East China Normal University Press. (Monograph)
5. Zhong, Q. Q. & An, G. Q(2003).The Theoretical Basis of Inquiry-based Learning. Shanghai Educational Publishing House.
1. Wang, J., An, G., Ma, Y., Cai, C.(2017). Research on Relationships between Two Kinds of Scientific Epistemology Held by High School Science Teachers from Beijing and New York. Educational Sciences: Theory and Practice, 17, 905-922. (SSCI)
2. An, G. Q. & Ren, F. H. . Research on Education Integration of School and Community: A case study on World Expo Homestead Community. Chinese Education Journal, 2015(6).
3. An, G. Q. & Fang, M. S. . The Innovation of Teacher Education Curriculum from the Perspective of Paidology. Research in Educational Development, 2015(12).
4. An, G. Q. &Tong, L. . Review of the research on Measurement framework of students’ school well-being. Studies in Foreign Education, 2014(12).
5. An, G. Q.. International Comparative Analysis of Lesson Study: Background, Present Situation and Enlightenment. Teacher Education Research, 2014(2).
6. An, G. Q.. Classroom Research from the Perspective of Discourse Analysis: A Review and Outlook. Global Education, 2013(11).
7. An, G. Q.. Learning-centered Lesson Study. Teacher Education Research, 2013(2).
8. An, G. Q. & Li, S. P. . Classroom Teaching Assessment: A Descriptive Approach. Research in Educational Development, 2011(2).
9. An, G. Q. & Zhao, M. M. . “How to Do Lesson Study for Teachers”—6. Misunderstandings on Lesson Study. People’s Education, 2011(3-4).
10. An, G. Q. & Xu, J. . “How to Do Lesson Study for Teachers”—5. Writing A Lesson Study Report. People’s Education, 2011(2).
11. An, G. Q. & Yan, L. . “How to Do Lesson Study for Teachers”—4. Carrying out After-class Discussion Activities. People’s Education, 2010(24).
12. An, G. Q. & Shen, X. M. . “How to Do Lesson Study for Teachers”—3. Developing Instruments for Classroom Observation. People’s Education, 2010(23).
13. An, G. Q. & Li, S. P. . “How to Do Lesson Study for Teachers”—2. Designing Teaching Plan Cooperatively. People’s Education, 2010(22).
14. An, G. Q. . “How to Do Lesson Study for Teachers”—1. Finding the Theme of Lesson Study. People’s Education, 2010(21).
15. An, G. Q. . Transformation and Renewal: Research on Classroom Teaching Discourse in Mainland China. Curriculum Studies(Taiwan), 2009(12).
16. An, G. Q. . Educational Criticism on one lesson of Composition Teaching . Global Education, 2009(12).
17. An, G. Q. . Implication and Value of Lesson Study. Global Education, 2008(7).
18. An, G. Q. . Lesson Study: Belief, Practice and Support. Global Education, 2007(3).
19. An, G. Q. . On Story Model of Curriculum Integration. Shanghai Education Research, 2007(4).
20. An, G. Q. . The Natural Dimension of Integrated Curriculum of Practice Activity. Chinese Education Journal, 2007(11).
21. An, G. Q. . Holistic Curriculum: Curriculum Vision Facing 21 Century. Comparative Education Review, 2006(6).
22. An, G. Q. . Knowledge Comprehension and Teaching Innovation—From Perspective of Hermeneutics. Global Education, 2006(8).
23. An, G. Q. . On Holistic Teacher. Shanghai Education Research, 2006(1).
24. An, G. Q. . Teaching Vision from Perspective of Holistic Thinking. Global Education, 2005(7).
25. An, G. Q. . Curriculum in Waldorf School: Practical Example of Holistic Curriculum. Global Education, 2005(4).
26. An, G. Q. . Practical Strategies for Classroom Teaching Reform. Exploring Education Development, 2005(10B).
27. An, G. Q. . Research on Inquiry-based Learning From the Perspective of Multiple Intelligence theory. Studies in Foreign Education, 2004(10).
28. An, G. Q. . Curriculum Stories: Definition and Function. Global Education, 2003(6).
29. An, G. Q. . Practical Reflection on “inquiry-based Learning” Activity. Exploring Education Development, 2001(1).
30. An, G. Q. . Exploration on inquiry-oriented Curriculum. Curriculum, Teaching Material and Method, 2000(3).
1. Principal Investigator(2016-2018), Research on Classroom Transformation Promoted by School District. Supported by Teaching and Research Section, Shanghai Municipal Education commission.
2. Principal Investigator(2010-2013), International Comparative Research on Lesson Study. Supported by Ministry of Education, P. R. China.
3. Principal Investigator(2006-2009), Research on Lesson Study from International Perspective. Supported by Shanghai Educational Sciences Planning Project.