Associate Professor and Tutor of Postgraduate of Department of Education Science
Modern and Contemporary History and Thought of Education in German and Europe, History of Foreign Philosophy, Philosophy of Education
1. Cheng, F. (2016). (Author) Foundations of Humanities in Education: an analysis of history and reality. Jiangxi: Jiangxi Education Publishing House.
2. Cheng, F. (2014). (Author) The History of Aesthetic Meditation Education. Shandong: The Yellow River Publishing House.
3. Cheng, F. (2014). (Author) Love and Freedom – The Classical Educational Ideas of Ten Great Foreign Educators. Beijing: Peking University press.
4. Cheng, F. (2012). (Translator) Critique Manuscripts of Historic Reason. Shanghai: Shanghai Translation Publishing House.
5. Cheng, F. (2012). ((Ed.) History of Foreign Education. Beijing: Peking University press.
6. Cheng, F. (2010). (Author) The Rushing of Life Torrent – The Narration, Analysis and Criticism of Dilthe’s Philosophy. Ha’erbin: Heilongjiang People’s Publishing House.
7. Cheng, F. (2008). (Co-editor) History of Foreign Education. Beijing: Beijing Normal University Publishing Group.
8. Cheng, F. (2007). (Co-editor) History of Foreign Educational Thoughts. Beijing: Higher Education Press.
9. Cheng, F. (2017). (Author) Research on Dilthe’s Pedagogy. Gansu: Gansu Education Press.
1. Cheng, F. (2014). Philosophical Reflection Framework of Educational Science. Educational Science Research, (3).
2. Cheng, F. (2008). Preliminary Discussion on Inter-subjectivity in Class Context. Educational Review, (4).
3. Cheng, F. (2006). An Analysis of the Crisis of China’s Higher Education. US-China Education Review, (7).
4. Cheng, F. (2005). “The Main Structure of Dilthe’s Pedagogy and Its Contemporary Significance”. Educational Research and Experiment, (1).
5. Cheng, F. (2004). On Dilthe’s Logical Thought. Academia Bimestris, (4).
6. Cheng, F. (2003). On the Evolution of Western Hermeneutic History. Tianjin Social Sciences, (2).
7. Cheng, F. (2003). Dilthe’s Position and Influence in the History of Philosophy. Academic Journal of Jinyang, (3).
8. Cheng, F. (2002). Key Points in Three Pragmatic Outstanding Figures’ Views of “Experience”. Seeker, (5).、
9. Cheng, F. (2001). The World within the Phenomenological Dimension, Academic Journal of Zhongzhou, (4).
10. Cheng, F. (1997). Some Philosophical Thoughts on the Principles of Computer Science and Technology. East China Science & Technology, (12).
Research Projects :
1. Manage Youth Fund Project of the humanities and Social Sciences of the Ministry of education Research: “A philosophical reflection on international mainstream educational science — on the independence of pedagogy of Chinese characteristics”, 2011.
2. A 985 sub-project: “The influence of the western modern educational thought on the reform of Chinese elementary education”
3. Humanities and education, school-level curriculum construction of teacher education project
4. Youth Project of Education and Science Institute in ECNU the scientific system of education in the perspective of learning”
5. Youth project of the Ministry of Education National in the fifteen plan of national education and science institute: “research on the history of teachers’ academic professional development in American universities in the 20th century”