Assistant Professor of the Department of Special Education
curriculum and textbook of special children,
mathematics teaching of special children,
intervention to mental disordered children.
1. Liu, D., Zhang, J. Y., Wang, J. P., & Bao, J. S.(2015). Problems and Thinking of Implementing Senior High Mathematics Curriculum Standards. Curriculum, Teaching Material and Method, 35(10) :59-64.[in Chinese]
2. Liu, D.(2015). Money Management Skills Training for Children with Intellectual Disabilities in Other Counties (Review).Chines Journal of Rehabilitation Theory and Practice, 21(2): 176-179. [in Chinese]
3. Liu, D.(2016). The Role of Surface Similarity and Shared Label Knowledge in Quantities Representation of Children with Intellectual Disability. Studies of Psychology and Behavior, 14(4):486-491. [in Chinese]
4. Kang, R., & Liu, D.(2016). The Importance of Multiple Representations of Mathematical Problems: Evidence from Chinese Preservice Elementary Teachers’ Analysis of a Learning Goal. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, DOI 10.1007/s10763-016-9760-8.
5. Yang, C. J., Liu, D., Xu, Z. S., Shi, S. X., & Du, Y. J.(2017). The pro-inflammatory cytokines, salivary cortisol and alpha-amylase are associated with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) in patients with asthma. Neuroscience Letters, 656,15-21. [corresponding author]
6. Liu, D. (2017). Assessment Literacy for Special Education Teachers: Meaning, Composition and Orientation. Global Education,46 (4):67-75. [in Chinese]
7. Liu, D. (2016).Mathematics Curriculum and Teaching for students in special school. Shanghai: East China Normal University Press. [in Chinese]