Professor and Doctorial Tutor of School of Open Learning and Education
Distance instructional design; Training specialization; Informationalized instructional design;
Quality Management on Large-scale teacher training;
1. Yan Hanbing, Informationalized teaching assessment [M], education science press, 2004
2. Yan Hanbing. Learning Process Design[M], Educational Science Press, 2005.
3. Yan Hanbing, Weifei. Distance Instructional Design[M], East China Normal University, 2008
1. Yan Hanbing. IT-supported Instructional Assessment—Rubric as Practical Tools[M], Educational Science Press, 2003.
2. Modern Educational Technology – Access to Informationalized education (the third author), Higher Education Press, 2005
3. Chief Editor. Class Observation, Class Presentation, Class Evaluation. East China Normal University Press, 2008
4. Zhu Zhiting, Gu Xiaoqing, Yan Hanbing. Modern Educational Technology(Version 3)[M], Higher-Education Press, 2010
5. Yan Hanbing. Educational Technology for Pre-service Teachers[M], East China Normal University, 2014
6. Changing Teaching with Technology — introduction to Training Curriculum Standard for K-12 teachers’ ICT Application Competencies (second editor), Shanxi Normal University Press, 2015
1. Educational Communication and Technology Research Manual [M]. East China Normal University Press 2012.9
2. Translated Book: Understanding by Design [M]. East China Normal University Press, 2017
1. Yan HanBing,Li ManMan,Huang XiaoRui. Research on Classroom Teaching Evaluation Based on FIAS and PPE Theories [J]. e-Education Research,2016,(11):100-107.
2. Zhao Jun,Yan HanBing,Zhu ZhiTing. Generative Learning as A New Approach to Developing Teachers＇ Competencies of Pedagogical Use of ICT [J]. e-Education Research,2016,(04):121-128.
3. Zhu ZhiTing,Yan HanBing. An Interpretation of the Standard of K-12 teachers’ ICT Application Competencies (Trial) [J]. e-Education Research,2015,(09):5-10.
4. Zhu ZhiTing,Yan HanBing,Wei Fei. Enlightening the Positive Energy of MOOCs for Opening Education [J]. Open Education Research,2013,(06):18-27.
5. Zhao Jun,Yan HanBing, Zhu ZhiTing. From Standards to the Real Classroom: ——International Comparative Study on Implementation of Educational Technology Standards for Teachers [J]. Modern Distance Education Research Modern Distance Education Research,2013,(05):51-59.
6. Yan HanBing,Wei Fei,Li BaoMin. The Situation and Development Road Map of In- service Teacher Training Professionalization —Talking from the Wrong Approaches of the National Training Plan Practice [J]. Modern Distance Education Research,2013,(05):43-50.
7. Yue Qiu,Yan HanBing,Ren YouQun. A Comparative Analysis of MIT Open Courses and National Quality Courses in Learning Support [J]. Distance Education Journal,2013,(01):60-66.
8. Yan HanBing,Jiang ChangHua,Ren YouQun. New Direction of Web-Based Degree Education from the Perspective of Application Oriented Universities [J]. Modern Distance Education Research,2012,(06):25-29.
9. Yan HanBing,Zhu ZhiTing,Jiang DunJie. The Motivation Mechanism Design of Teacher Training Course Resource Operation Model – Inspiration from C2C E-business Model [J]. China Educational Technology,2012,(11):1-6+98.
10. Liu QiaoWen,Li Xiao,Yan HanBing. Pre-service Teacher ‘s Education Practice Support Environment Construction : Based on Web2.0 [J]. China Educational Technology,2012,(11):76-81+85.
11. Wei Fei,Yan HanBing. Strategies for Developing Distance Education Tutors: The Research of the Problems in Large Scale Teachers’ Distance Training Program [J]. Open Education Research,2012,(05):58-63.
12. Yan HanBing,Liu MingZhuo. Reseavck on Master-teachers Management Model in Online Course by Integrating Learning Support [J]. Distance Education Journal,2012,(05):63-67.
13. Yan HanBing,Fu Wei. An Analysis of the Historical Evolution and Connotation of Educational Technology Management [J]. e-Education Research,2012,(09):18-26.
14. Yan HanBing. An Analysis of the Training Path of Key Educational Technology Teachers – The Enlightenment from Teacher Training Course of “Intel 1~1 Digital Learning” [J]. e-Education Research,2011,(11):102-106.
15. Yan HanBing,Zhu ZhiTing. The Realization of “De-Expertization” of Large-scale Teacher’s Distance Training [J]. China Educational Technology,2011,(07):47-52+71.
16. Yan Hanbing, Pan SiQiang. Rethinking Time Management of Online Instruction：Flexible or Strict [J]. Open Education Research,2011,(03):106-112.
17. Yan HanBing. From ＂Making the Learning Really Happen＂ to ＂Making the Learning Reach the Goal＂——An Analysis on the Academic Support Mistakes in Distance Education [J]. Distance Education Journal,2011,(03):49-53.
18. Yan HanBing. e-Learning Case Study: Teacher’s Distance Training Model [J]. e-Education Research,2007,(06):62-66+78.
19. Yan HanBing. Research and Practice of Performance Evaluation in Distant Teacher Education [J]. China Educational Technology,2006,(01):35-38.
20. Yan HanBing,Chu WenPei. Practice and Research on Distance Teachers’ Training Model [J]. China Educational Technology,2004,(11):19-22.
21. Yan HanBing. Study Scaffold Research Based on e-Education [J]. China Educational Technology,2003,(11):18-21.
22. Yan HanBing,Zhang YiHua. Paradigm Transforming of Instructional Technology [J]. China Educational Technology,2003,(05):9-12.
23. Li ZhiYing,Yan HanBing. The Study of Integrating Multiple Intelligence Theory into English Instructron [J]. Media in Foreign Language Instruction,2002,(05):48-52+61.
24. Zhang Yi,Yan HanBing,Shen ZhongNan,Zhu ZhiTing. Perspectives of the System of CELTS in China [J]. Global Education,2002,(10):37-41.
25. Yan HanBing,Xu Lin. Design Strategies for Online Course [J]. China Educational Technology,2002,(08):58-61.
26. Yan HanBing,Li ZhiYing. Students’ Self – evaluation and Mutual Evaluation in Online Courses [J]. China Educational Technology,2002,(07):64-67.
27. Yan HanBing,Zhu ZhiTing. CAI’s Evaluation in e-Education [J]. Media in Foreign Language Instruction,2001,(04):59-63.
28. Yan HanBing. Evaluation Methods of Learner-Centered Instruction [J]. Global Education,2001,(11):8-12.
29. Yan HanBing,Zhu ZhiTing. CAI’s Basic Modes in e-Education [J]. Media in Foreign Language Instruction,2001,(03):59-63.
30. Yan HanBing,Zhu ZhiTing. The New Development of CAI’s Theory in E-Education [J]. Media in Foreign Language Instruction,2001,(02):59-63.
31. Yan HanBing,Zhu ZhiTing. The New Development of CAI’s Concept and Technology in e-Education [J]. Media in Foreign Language Instruction,2001,(01):58-61+63.
32. Yan HanBing. The Components and Functional Realization of Multimedia Online Teaching System [J]. China Educational Technology,2000,(09):62-64.
33. Yan HanBing. The CMC Model in Distance Instruction [J]. Open Education Research,2000,(03):32-34.
National level Educational Newspaper
1. Yan HanBing. Training Specialization – both a matter of urgency and a long-term strategy [N]. Guang Ming Daily, 2016-12-20(011)
2. Yan HanBing. Information Technology Leads to Quality Promotion of Teaching Training [N]. China Education Daily, 2014-09-26(008).
1. Quality Analytic Tools for Large-scale Online Teacher Training, MOE, 2016.1-2018.1
2. Standard for Pre-service Teachers ICT Competencies, MOE& China Mobile Corp., 2016.1-2018.1
4. Training Curriculum Standard for K-12 teachers’ ICT Application Competencies, MOE, 2013.12-2014.8
5. Assessment Guideline for K-12 teachers’ ICT Application Competencies, MOE, 2014.1-2014.8
6. Diagnostic evaluation tool for K-12 teachers’ ICT Application Competencies, MOE, 2014.1-2014.8
7. Quality Assurance of Online Teacher Training, MOE, 2008.1-2011.1
8. Research on Management Norm for the National Training Plan, Teacher Education Department of MOE, 2011.12-2012.3
9. Localization of Intel Teach to the Future Online Course, Intel Corp., 2009.7-2010.7
10. Localization of TEO online Course, Intel Corp, 2010.7-2011.7