Professor of the Department of Special Education
Development and Education of Children with Hearing Loss, Development of Reading Comprehension and Social Perception with a Specific Focus on Face Processing, Development and Education of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
On the Development and Education of Children with Hearing Loss
1. Huizhong He, Buyun Xu & James Tanaka. Investigating the face inversion effect in a deaf population using the Dimensions Tasks (in press). Visual Cognition, 2016, 24(3): 201-211.（SSCI）
2. Huizhong He et al. Eye Movements During Processing of DiscourseＲequiring Bridging Inferences in Deaf Readers with Skilled and Less Skilled. Studies of Psychology and Behavior, 2014(4):447-453.
3.Huizhong He & Haiying Lin. The Network of Friends of Low -Grade Students with Hearing Disorder. Social Science, 2013,2:68-73.
4.Huizhong He & Haiying Lin. A Longitudinal Study for the Construction of Peer Network in Lower -Grade Deaf Students. Journal of Psychological Science, 2013,36(5):1159-1162
5.Huizhong He. Study on Orthographic Awareness and its Development of Pre -linguistic Deaf Children with Pictophonetic Character. Journal of Shandong normal university,2013,6:137-144.
6.Huizhong He.Chinese Character and It’s Development: An Evidence from Deaf Children. Journal of Northwest Normal University,2012,49(4):75-79.
7. Huizhong He & Mou Zeng.An Experimental Study on the Concept Organization Abilities of Deaf Students.Chinese Scientific Journal of Hearing and Speech Rehabilitation,2010,4:39-42.
8. Xiaoting Yu & Huizhong He. A Review on Domestic Sign Language Study.Chinese Journal of Special Education,2009,106(4):36-41.
9.Huizhong He & Lizhong He.A Comparative Study on Pragmatic Communication between hearing-impaired children and healthy hearing children between 4-6 Year Old. Journal of East China Normal University,2009,27(1):63-71.
10. Huizhong He & lizhong He. A Research on Deaf Students’ Eye-movement In Discourse Reading. Chinese Journal of Special Education,2007,11:31-35.
11. Huizhong He. Cognitive Comparison between Prelingual Deaf Students and Hearing Students on Sentence Representation. Chinese Journal of Special Education, 2005,10:42-46.
12.Huizhong He .The Research on Phonological Code for Deaf Students Abroad. Chinese Journal of Special Education, 2004,1:37-39.
On the Development and Education of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
1.Huizhong He et al. A Study on the Peer Relationships of Students with Autism in Regular Classroom in Shanghai. ECNU REVIEW. 2016（4）178-192
2.Yang CJ, Tan HP, Yang FY, Wang HP, Liv CL, He HZ et al. The cortisol, serotonin and oxytocin are associated with repetitive behavior in autism spectrum disorder. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders. 2015;18:12-20
3.Huizhong He.Natural Teaching Strategies: PRT Techniques for Autism Intervention. Journal of East China Normal University.2013,31(4):25-33.
4. Huizhong He & Haiying Lin. On the Social Support Network for Mothers of Children with Autism and Its Effectiveness .Chinese Journal of Special Education.2013,11:43-47.
5.Huizhong He & Zhigao Liang. A Review on the Executive Function of Children with Autism.Theory and Practice of Education. 2013,11:45-48.
6. Fuxin Lian & Huizhong He. A Review of Researches into the Integrated Education for Children with Autism in the US and Their Enlightenment on China. Chinese Journal of Special Education. 2011,4:30-36.
1. Huizhong He & Juanjuan Zuo. A Comparative Study of the Methods of Functional Behavioral Assessment. Chinese Journal of Special Education. 2012,11:13-17.
2. Huizhong He & Juanjuan Zuo. On the Characteristics of the Peer Relationships Between Children with Special Needs in China over the Past Decade. Chinese Journal of Special Education,2012,2:8-11.
3. Huizhong He & Juanjuan Zuo. A Study of Factors Influencing China’s Special Children’s Peer Relationship in Past Two Decades. Theory and Practice of Education,2012,15:37-39.
4. Huizhong He .Value clarification: from self-choice to self-maintenance – Investigation on current situation of contemporary college students’ values education and construction strategy. Jiefang Daily.2012-11-21.
5. Huizhong He & Fuxin Lian. A Review of Value Measurement Method.Theory and Practice of Education. 2010,11:52-57.
6. Can Liu & Huizhong He. A Review on Research Paradigm of Artificial Category Learning. Psychological Science. 2010,33(4):913-914.
1. Huizhong He(2011, 2014, 2017). Development and Education of Children with Hearing Loss. Beijing: Beijing University Press
2. Weihe Huang, Huizhong He(2013). Functional Behavioral Assessments and Interventions: How to Respond to Behavioral Issues among Students with Special Needs. Beijing: Huaxia Press
3. Huizhong He(2004). Cognitive Comparison between students with hearing loss and students without hearing loss in discourse comprehension process. Shanghai: Fudan University Press
1. Laura Schreibman. Huizhong He (Translator)(2013). The Science and Fiction of Autism. Shanghai: Shang Hai People Press.
2. E. Amanda Boutot & Brenda Smith Myles. Huizhong He (Translator)(2016). Autism Spectrum Disorders Foundations, Characteristics, and effective strategies. Shanghai: Shang Hai People Press
3. Robert L. Koegel & Lynn Kern Koegel. Huizhong He (Translator). Pivotal Response Treatments for Autism: Communication, Social, and Academic Development. Under Review. Shangahi: Shang Hai People Press