Associate Professor of Department of Special Education
Early Intervention, Inclusive Education of Autistic Children, Supernormal Children’s (Genius and Gifted Children) Development and Education
1. The Construction of the Supportive Learning Environment for Autistic Children, 2017.
2. The Inclusive Education Supporting System of Autistic Children in the Perspective of Ecology of Development: Based on the Case Study and Field Research, 2017.
3. The Development of American Early Intervention Policy: Based on the Reform of Brain Science Research on Infants and Young Children, 2016.
4. The Inclusive Education Supporting System of Autistic Children in American Primary, 2016.
5. A Research on Pre-Service Teachers’ Understanding of Early Inclusive Education Theory and Practice, 2015.
6. From Brain Science to Society Integration—The Dilemma and Meaning of the Autistic Disorder Intervention, 2014.
7. The Grade Report of the Primary Schools in Kansas, America and Its Enlightenment, 2014.
8. American Early Intervention Policy and Its Enlightenment, 2011.
9. A Research on the Feature of The Academically Supernormal Children’s Self-Concept and Its Influencing Factors, 2010.
10. Reflection and Enlightenment of Teacher Training System for Early Special Education in America, 2010.
11. “Genius” And “Specialist”: The Analysis of The Basic Concepts of Meritocracy, 2009.
12. Disciplinary Collaboration Model in American Early Intervention, 2009.
13. Suggestions for the Development of Special Education in China, 2009.