Assistant professor of the Institute of Educational Assessment
Examination and Evaluation, School Leadership, Comparative Education
1. Wang, F., & Zepeda, S. J. (2017). The empirical study on factors impacting the leadership of Backbone Teachers. Journal of Educational Science of Hunan Normal University, 16(3), 83-88. (CSSCI).
2. Wang, F. & Zepeda, S. J. (2017, April). How school principal impact the development of teacher leaders in Chinese middle schools. A paper presented on the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association (AERA) in 2017, San Antonio, TX.
3. Wang, F. & Zepeda, S. J. (2014, April). The impact of Backbone Teachers as teacher leaders in Mainland China. A paper to be presented on the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association (AERA) in 2014, Philadelphia, PA.
4. Wang, F., Hong, C., & Zepeda, S. J. (2014). The development of teacher leadership in the United States: Meanings, values, and applications of this concept. Studies In Foreign Education, 41(1), 93-103. (CSSCI).
5. Wang, F. & Zepeda, S. J. (2013). A comparative study of two schools: How school cultures interplay the development of teacher leadership in Mainland China. Creative Education, 4(9), 63-68.
6. Wang, F. & Zepeda, S. J. (2013, March). A new view of teacher leadership—Backbone Teachers in Mainland China. A paper presented on the 57th Annual Conference of the Comparative and International Education Society (CIES) in 2013, New Orleans, LA.